We hold a large range of metal reusable needles guides for use with ultrasound probes. They are designed to direct needles for accurate placement for oocyte collection.
- Our instruments are designed and manufactured to a high specification in the UK and made of high grade surgical stainless steel
- Disposable sterile needles guides are also available for a wide range of ultrasound probes
- Echogenic visualisation ensures patient safety and reduced procedure time
- Guides accept needles from 18 gauge to 15 gauge
- Guides available for most ultrasound probes including Toshiba, Siemens, Aloka, etc
- Reusable guides reduce procedure costs
- Cleaning brushes available
Materials: High grade surgical stainless steel
Sterilised: Produced non-sterile and re-usable. Can be sterilised by steam.
All products are manufactured in accordance with quality standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485 and CE marking.
Download a pdf version of this product
NeedleGuides (120kb pdf)