zIVF-AIRe 100C CLEAN AIR™
for use in IVF Laboratories
As technology has advanced, the necessity to filter air has become even more important. Ultraviolet light technology combined with Photo-Catalytic-Oxidation is an important and unique feature of this air purification/filtration system
No matter how well you maintain your laboratory, your work area can be filled with air pollutants, dust particles, mold spores, dander, pollen, dust mites, cleaning chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), chemically active compounds (CACs), carbon monoxide, viruses, and bacteria.
Add to this the chemical irritants lurking about ... in carpets from the front office, behind the walls, from off-gassing in plastic materials, in the cleansers and waxes used to keep your laboratories and work surfaces clean. All these have a direct influence on your results. The key to effective air filtration of damaging volatile organic compounds is in the Photo Catalytic Oxidation Chamber. The chemical compounds become highly reactive when exposed to a specific wavelength of ultraviolet light. The photocatalyst attracts pollutants and converts them into benign compounds such as water (H2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Air Purification is effective up to 2,000 square feet / 185m2 and it only costs a few pence a day to operate full time, 24 hours a day.
- The FRONT POSITION Activated Carbon Filter, (ACF) a specially formulated mixture of proprietary compounds selected to adsorb all VOCs and CACs in the IVF laboratory environment. The specially formulated gas absorption media (including zeolite and potassium permanganate) absorbs automobile exhaust fumes, organic hydrocarbons, formaldehyde from particle boards used in construction, paint, solvents, chlorine, cleaning chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), chemically active compounds (CACs) and other harmful agents.
- The zIVF-AIRe 100C CLEAN AIR™ has a back-position Hospital Grade HEPA Filter individually tested by the supplier and certified to remove particles of 0.3 micrometers with not less than 99.97% efficiency by an approved aerosol.
- Electronic Sensors monitor air quality and automatically increase or decrease the performance of the air purification system.
- Replacement filters and lamps available.
The zIVF-AIRe 100C CLEAN AIR™ Air Filtration / Purification System significantly reduces bacteria and viruses, mold, fungus and over 50 other chemicals were decomposed significantly with the zIVF-AIRe 100C CLEAN AIR™ Air Filtration / Purification System.
The carbon filter absorbs toxic chemicals and gases. The HEPA filter removes micro particles, the photo-catalytic oxidation converts malign toxic compounds (including carbon monoxide and nitrous oxide) into benign constituents and the ultra violet light attacks the molecular structure of viruses and bacteria which are too small to be filtered out by the HEPA filter thus rendering them harmless.
Electronic sensors monitor air quality and automatically increase the performance of the air purification system to compensate for periods of unusually high chemical activity, and increased human activity and warning lights alert staff to the presence of toxic chemicals and fumes well before they reach dangerous levels or become detectable to the human senses. In the absence of high activity, the air purification system can switch into a sleep mode and "wakes up" as soon as it detects activity.
Download a pdf verion of this product
ZIVF-AIRe 100C Clean Air ® (12kb pdf)